Friday, October 18, 2013

My Favorite mistake

A mistake I will never forget was when my cousin, friends and I ditched school two days in the row. We all thought we were never going to get caught. The first day we ditched we walked to Boomers. We stayed there until the afternoon. After Boomers we walked to Bk. Once we all finished eating we went back to school because our parents were going to pick us up. Inside I felt well pleased because we didn’t get caught. I guess our parents we not notified that we didn’t go because they didn't say anything. Since we didn’t get caught, we decided to do it again.

They next day I asked my dad for money, when he dropped me off. My cousin was already waiting there. Once we were all together we left. We waited for the bus and took it to the transport center. Then they decided to go to SLO. Once we got there we went to eat lunch. After lunch, we went shopping. We had a blast, unfortunately it was getting late. We went back to the bus, But we went to eat at Hometown first. Once we finished, we went back to the bust stop again and without knowing we got on the wrong bus. We didn’t notice that we got on the wrong bus until, we didn’t recognize the way. We all started to panicking. Once the bus dropped everyone off, we asked the driver what bus went to Santa Maria. He told us that we needed to wait two hours before the bus came. It was 4 when the bus came. we got home around 5:30 pm. My parents asked me where was I, I said, “ I went to a friends house and my phone died.”
“Next time uses your friends phone.”
“I will”
My phone had actually died so i had proof of that.

The next day after school my mom was mad at me because they found out that I had ditched two days in a row. Tk gave all of us two days of detention. My parents took my phone away and I couldn’t go out of my house, with the exception of school. And so far I haven’t ditched school, and hopefully I won’t again.

I Learned that if you are going to ditch, don’t ditch two days in a row they will find out. If they don’t find out the first day, just leave it alone because eventually you will get caught. Also, if you are going to take the bus make sure you know the bus routes. You will get lost and that is not a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment